Just Fine Wine is hiring. Join our team!
AVAILABLE POSITION: Permanent Part-Time Winemaker/Sales Associate
WAGE: Competitive and dependent on qualifications. (We also offer decent discounts on wine!)
HOURS: Minimum 15 hours per week (exact schedule to be determined and has some flexibility) plus more when things such as work volume, sick days, or vacations demand it. Availability on one or both of Saturday and Monday is preferred. No Sundays or stat holidays.
US: Just Fine Wine is the Tri-Cities’ premier craft winemaking facility. Family owned and operated since 1992, we are committed superior product and excellence in customer service/satisfaction from start to finish.
YOU: Tired of being stuck in a chair behind a desk all day? Interested in working with a small team free of big corporate culture? Or maybe you are bored recent retiree. Perhaps a student in need of a lighter time commitment from work. Whatever the case, Just Fine Wine offers dynamic work days that include everything from sales to assisting clients to hands on work with the craft winemaking production process. It’s rarely boring and perfect for a Jack/Jill of all trades!
Requirements, Skills & Qualifications:
· Availability on Mondays and Saturdays preferred as is flexibility for additional days/hours when required.
· Able to repeatedly lift up to 50lbs. and have no previous injuries that would affect (or be affected by) these actions.
· Able to withstand long periods of time on your feet.
· Craft winemaking experience would be an asset but we can train from the ground up if necessary.
· Able and willing to follow verbal & written instructions as well as rigid production, cleaning and sanitizing procedures.
· Wine Training/Education/Knowledge, Food Safe, and Serving it Right are all assets.
· Looking for a quick-learning self-starter able to work independently and often under minimal supervision.
· Must be friendly, enthusiastic, positive, able to multi-task, willing to learn, and RELIABLE!
Responsibilities & Duties:
· All components of the winemaking process.
· Cleaning and sanitizing of equipment, production area and bottling stations.
· Sales, invoicing, and monetary transactions.
· Assisting clients with all aspects of their in-store experience.
· Maintaining shop cleanliness through light janitorial duties.
· Build and maintain positive relationships with clientele.
Please contact us with a resume (in PDF or Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please, no phone calls.