Take your wine to the next level with Oak Barrel Aging at Just Fine Wine. Space in the barrels is extremely limited and is available on a first come, first served basis. Visit our webpage on Oak Barrel Aging for further information.
Now Taking Reservations For:
- Winexpert LE20 Grenache Tannat Shiraz with Grape Skins (Only 1 Remaining!)
- Australian Grenache and Shiraz combine with California Tannat to make this plush, charismatic blend. Grenache provides notes of raspberry and spice. Tannat brings gripping tannins and a whisper of licorice, while Shiraz imparts black plum and peppercorn. This wine layers delicious dark fruit & red berry with complex notes of vanilla, peppery spice, and subtle smoke completed by racy acidity, big tannins and a lengthy finish.
- Winexpert LE20 Italian Nerello (Only 1 Remaining!)
- Grown on the slopes of an active volcano, Nerello is a wine that knows how to get your attention and keep it. Appealing aromas of cherry, strawberry and rose unfold into juicy red berry and crushed strawberry flavours with hints of cinnamon and herbs. Sleek and savoury with earthy and mineral nuances, fresh acidity and smooth, polished tannins.
- Winexpert Private Reserve Sonoma Dry Creek Valley Chardonnay (Only 2 Remaining!)
- Fruit shines through with gentle citrus aromas and generous tropical fruit flavours. Rich mouthfeel with vanilla undertones contribute to a fresh, well-balanced wine. A rich, round mouthfeel lingers to a long, crisp finish accented with a subtle touch of oak.
- Winexpert LE20 Double Noir (SOLD OUT)
- Gamay Noir and Pinot Noir are the perfect pair-both varietals feature high natural acidity and low tannins making this an extremely food-friendly wine. Cherry and cranberry on the nose with a subtle floral note. Strawberry and cherry flavours are accented by an undertone of savoury spice. Vibrant and versatile with freshness and finesse. Try chilling Double Noir an hour before serving.
- Winexpert Reserve California Enigma (2 Remaining)
- This bold, enigmatic blend from the Winexpert Reserve series has grown into one of our more popular wines. In the style of off-dry (slightly sweet) reds such as Apothic Red and Bodacious, California Enigma showcases intense fruit aromas and delivers notes of smooth black fruit, spice and vanilla. Medium-Full bodied with a smooth, round finish. Food friendly, this wine pairs well with everything from pizza to pasta and is a great match for meats like ribs or chicken with sweet and sticky marinade. The formulation of Enigma was recently tweaked during Winexpert’s recent portfolio overhaul and is now better than ever
Contact Just Fine Wine today to reserve yours.