Take your wine to the next level with Oak Barrel Aging at Just Fine Wine. Space in the barrels is extremely limited and is available on a first come, first served basis. Visit our webpage on Oak Barrel Aging for further information.
Now Taking Reservations For:
- Limited Release Winexpert Reserve Spanish Albariño (ONLY 2 LEFT!)
- Spain’s iconic white wine is adored for its rich stone fruit flavors, hint of salinity, and zesty acidity. Fans of Pinot Grigio or Sauvignon Blanc will love this delightfully refreshing coastal white.
- LE21 Spanish Grenache Carignan with Grape Skins (Only 1 Remaining!)
- Grenache Carignan – Garnacha Cariñena in Spanish – is at once intense and harmonious. Deep ruby red with alluring aromas of blackberry, spice, and leather nuances. A provocative palate of black fruit, cherry, redberry and plum with well-integrated oak and accents of licorice and spice. Rich velvety tannins, moderate acidity, and a long savoury finish. This bold offering pairs well with dishes like grilled lamb, sausages, and hearty winter stews.
- Winexpert Private Reserve Stag’s Leap Merlot with Grape Skins (Only 1 Remaining!)
- Light warm oak accentuates a savoury, spicy aroma with a soft, supple and fruity palate of juicy plums and red berries. Smooth tannins and rich, round flavour provides a lush, polished texture as well as an elegant lingering finish. Harvested from the highly regarded Stag’s Leap District on the valley’s east bench, this Merlot is dry and heavy-bodied. Stag’s Leap Merlot is far and away our most popular red wine style and retails for $40 and up per bottle in liquor and wine stores.
- Winexpert Private Reserve Willamette Valley Pinot Noir (Available for the first time in 8 years!)
- Oregon is internationally renowned for its Pinot Noir and Willamette Valley in particular is proving itself to be the epicenter of Pinot Noir in the U.S. This wine shows fresh red fruit flavours of strawberry, raspberry, and red cherry with notes of baking spice, earth, and smoke. Supple and smooth, with bright acidity. Those of you who were making limited edition wines with us eight years ago will remember this one. A runaway hit that is a most welcome permanent addition to the Winexpert Private Reserve series.
- Limited Release Winexpert Reserve Australian Mataro Shiraz (Available for the first time. Only 1 Remaining!)
- Mataro (also known as Mourvèdre or Monastrell) is a classic match for Shiraz. This full bodied red wine with rich flavours of blackberry, plum, and black currant underscored with notes of chocolate and savoury nuances of dried herbs, pepper, and light smoke.
- Winexpert Private Reserve Lodi Ranch 11 Cabernet Sauvignon with Grape Skins
- Toasted oak and well integrated tannins, pepper and baking spice combine to enhance trademark blackcurrant and dark cherry flavours. Big, rich fruit flavour and complex structure dazzle from first aroma to long, refined finish.
- Limited Release Winexpert Private Reserve BRUNO (Italian Brunello) with Grape Skins
- This Italian superstar is worthy of the fanfare. BRUNO boasts bold cherry, plum and wild berry flavours layered with notes of dried herb, vanilla, tobacco and spice. Firm velvety tannin, well-balanced acidity and a long luscious finish.
Contact Just Fine Wine today to reserve yours.