Take your wine to the next level with Oak Barrel Aging at Just Fine Wine. Space in the barrels is extremely limited and is available on a first come, first served basis. Visit our webpage on Oak Barrel Aging for further information.
Now Taking Orders For:
- SELECTION Australian Cabernet Sauvignon
- The bold, individualistic style of Australia’s winemakers has unleashed the full potential behind the ‘king of red grapes’, captured here in our Australian Cabernet Sauvignon. Combines forward fruit flavours of cherry, raspberry and blackcurrant with a tremendous backing of tannin and structure. Rich and polished with a long, layered finish warmly accentuated with oak.
- SELECTION Australian Chardonnay
- Leave it to the Aussies to take the noble French grape and turn it into the wine equivalent of a full-on party. The Chardonnays of Australia continue to wow wine drinkers around the world with their unabashed celebration of opulent fruit and vanilla-oak, full-bodied flavour. Our Chardonnay is no exception. Full, supple, buttery and fruity, this golden wine delivers from start to clean, lingering finish. Ideal with chicken, fish, salads and cream-sauce pastas.
- ECLIPSE Sonoma Dry Creek Valley Bourbon Barrel Zinfandel Cabernet
- Limited Release Bourbon Barrel Zin Cab features inviting toasty notes on the nose leading to flavours of jammy blackberry, cherry, and plum. Bourbon nuances of toasted vanilla, spice, and a hint of caramel provide for a long, smooth finish.
- ECLIPSE Napa Valley Stag’s Leap District Merlot
- Year after year, our best selling wine. Stag’s Leap Merlot outsells the next most popular wine by almost two to one. Light warm oak accentuates a spicy aroma with a soft, supple and fruity palate of plums and red berries. Rich, round flavour provides an elegant lingering finish. One of our best values, as you will currently find Stag’s Leap Merlot for $45 plus per bottle in liquor stores!
Contact Just Fine Wine today to reserve yours.