Take your wine to the next level with Oak Barrel Aging at Just Fine Wine. Space in the barrels is extremely limited and is available on a first come, first served basis. Visit our webpage on Oak Barrel Aging for further information.
Now Taking Reservations For:
- Winexpert Reserve Australian Chardonnay (Only 2 Remaining!)
- Leave it to the Aussies to take the noble French grape and turn it into the wine equivalent of a full-on party. The Chardonnays of Australia continue to wow wine drinkers around the world with their unabashed celebration of opulent fruit and vanilla-oak, full-bodied flavour. Winexpert Reserve Australian Chardonnay is no exception. Tasting notes of ripe pineapple, mango and vanilla with a full, supple, creamy texture. This golden wine delivers from start to clean, lingering finish. Ideal with chicken, fish, salads and cream-sauce pastas.
- Winexpert Private Reserve Sonoma Dry Creek Valley Chardonnay (Only 2 Remaining!)
- Fruit shines through with gentle citrus aromas and generous tropical fruit flavours. Rich mouthfeel with vanilla undertones contribute to a fresh, well-balanced wine. A rich, round mouthfeel lingers to a long, crisp finish accented with a subtle touch of oak.
- Winexpert Reserve Argentine Malbec (SOLD OUT!)
- Full-bodied, dry red wine with firm acidity, and rich, bold tannins. Dark, inky purple colour with notes of ripe red and black berries, a hint of baking spice and a touch of smoke. Definitely a wine for red meat, it is adaptable enough to stand up to spicy cuisines, such as Mexican, Cajun, Indian, Thai or Italian, working especially well with barbecue and other hard to pair meat-based dishes. It’s been a couple of years since we’ve barrel aged this fan favourite.
- Winexpert Private Reserve French Bordeaux with Grape Skins (SOLD OUT!)
- This is the very first time this new wine has been offered in the oak barrels! 90% of the wines from Bordeaux are red and contain Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon grapes. In fact both Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon originate from Bordeaux, France. This full bodied classic showcases plum, black currant, and red berries with warm spice character. Followed by subtle notes of cedar and chocolate. Smooth and silky from start to finish.
- Winexpert Private Reserve Stag’s Leap Merlot with Grape Skins (Only 1 Batch Remaining!)
- Light warm oak accentuates a savoury, spicy aroma with a soft, supple and fruity palate of juicy plums and red berries. Smooth tannins and rich, round flavour provides a lush, polished texture as well as an elegant lingering finish. Harvested from the highly regarded Stag’s Leap District on the valley’s east bench, this Merlot is dry and heavy-bodied. Stag’s Leap Merlot is far and away our most popular red wine style and retails for $40 and up per bottle in liquor and wine stores.
- All LE21 Reds plus the Macabeo Sauvignon Blanc. CLICK HERE for all the details on LE21.
Contact Just Fine Wine today to reserve yours.