Great Wine Starts Here
Award-winning wines are yours for the making at Just Fine Wine, Port Coquitlam's premier on-premise winemaking facility and Authorized Winexpert Retailer.
The process is simple...and fun! Choose from our selection of over one hundred varietals from around the world. You sprinkle the yeast to begin the winemaking process and then return to bottle the finished product. We do all the work in between. It’s an easy, affordable, and enjoyable way to craft wine that you'll be proud to share with your family and friends.
Let us introduce you to the wonderful world of custom winemaking. A family-owned and operated business for over 20 years with thousands of satisfied customers ~ You’ll be happy with the results. We guarantee it!
Why Choose Us:
- Wine you can trust at a price you’ll love. We offer top quality, award-winning wines at a fraction of the cost of liquor stores and restaurants.
- Our clean, professional, state-of-the-art facility provides you with a friendly, hassle-free environment to efficiently craft and bottle your wine.
- You'll love your wine. Guaranteed.
Welcome to LE14 and our 25th
Anniversary of Limited Edition
Five distinguished wines from some of the world’s finest growing regions.
We've got a good chunk of Winter in our rearview mirror and so far we've gotten off pretty lightly as far as weather goes. If that's not reason enough to celebrate, then how about m...
Because you demanded it , Selection Australian Grenache Rosé will be returning one last time! That's right, this is your final opportunity to experience this exceptional and elegant rosé.
Introducing a unique and delicious Island Mist flavour that will have you in a vacation state-of-mind with the first sip. New Coconut Yuzu Pinot Gris allows you to experience the freshness...
Surprise the wine lover in your life with a Valentine's Day gift certificate from Just Fine Wine. Just think, a gift your loved one will absolutely adore and one that you can enjoy as well.
Happy New Year! And what a great way to kick it off with the release of the January LE14 varietals Australian Shiraz Viognier and German Mosel Valley Riesling. The kits have arrived...
There always seems to be at least one of them on your list. That person who has everything, needs nothing or is just plain impossible to find the right gift for. This year you can save...
Just Fine Wine and Winexpert are extremely proud to be celebrating the Silver Anniversary of Limited Edition. That's twenty-five incredible years of offering incomparable limited-run...
$10 Off On-Premise || $5 Off Take-Home Chilean Merlot Italian Pinot Grigio Ready to bottle in 4-5 Weeks. Offer valid until March 30, 2015.
$10 Off On-Premise || $5 Off Kit-Only Chamblaise (Chablis) - $10 Off On-Premise || $5 Off Take-Home Sangiovese (Chianti) - $10 Off On-Premise || $5...
Take your wine to the next level with Oak Barrel Aging at Just Fine Wine. Space in the barrels is extremely limited and is available on a first come, first served basis. Visit...
We are extremely appreciative when people choose Just Fine Wine for their on-premise winemaking needs. All NEW on-premise clients will receive the choice of a $20.00 discount OR...
All NEW on-premise clients who are referred to Just Fine Wine by an existing customer will receive their choice of a $20.00 discount OR thirty new bottles (750ml...
Gift certificates are available for any occasion. Sometimes it is difficult to find just the right gift for that special someone...consider giving the gift of winemaking.
- “I like the variety of the LE kits. Our kids compliment us on the wines from all of your kits. Also they say they don’t have regrets (headaches) the next day like from commercial wines.”– Bill & Bev B
- “Gee you guys. We are just sitting here enjoying a glass of the red wine we bottled today at your shop. Once again it supersedes our expectations. Thanks so much.”– Joan & John V
- “The new batch of Merlot wine I bottled yesterday is welcomed by all here at home, as being very good for evening sipping, congratulations! I love it!”– Rick W
- “You folks are the best! Thank you sooo much for helping me this morning. I have a small commercial bottle of Sauvignon Blanc, did a taste test-even though my wine was not yet cold, and hands down yours is head and shoulders (and the rest of the body if you want to throw that in too) BETTER.”– Doris P
- “We have moved to (location removed) but we still want to bottle wine at your facility. We did 4 batches with you about 1 1/2 years ago and every bottle was delicious. We tried the a facility here in (location removed) but yours is 110% better.”– Patti & Gerry R
- “We just wanted to let you know how great we think the red wine we just bottled is (the one with the skins!) - fabulous thanks for recommending it.”– Joan & John V
- “To the Just Fine Wine Team (Leslie, Doug & Jamie), Derek and I want to especially thank you for all your help with our wedding plans. With all your expertise on choosing the Sparkling White Merlot (a HUGE crowd pleaser!!!), the popular Gewürztraminer & the tasty Sangiovese (also, both wines impressed all our guests, especially two Sommeliers!).”– Arlene & Derek P
- “Just Fine Wine, Well it's been a few months and we had such a good time, we want to do it again. We'll be putting on another few kits for a 10 year anniversary party?? Words can't describe the quality of the red/white wine, the ice wine and the port that we brewed at Just Fine Wine.”– Rob & Shari D
- “When we started making wine at Just Fine wine a couple of years a go we soon realized we were on to a good thing. Leslie, Doug and Jamie are great, friendly and helpful. The quality of their wine is superb.”– Landa P
- “The first batch was great! we will be bottling our second in a couple weeks.....looking forward to it.”– Kathie M