Great Wine Starts Here
Award-winning wines are yours for the making at Just Fine Wine, Port Coquitlam's premier on-premise winemaking facility and Authorized Winexpert Retailer.
The process is simple...and fun! Choose from our selection of over one hundred varietals from around the world. You sprinkle the yeast to begin the winemaking process and then return to bottle the finished product. We do all the work in between. It’s an easy, affordable, and enjoyable way to craft wine that you'll be proud to share with your family and friends.
Let us introduce you to the wonderful world of custom winemaking. A family-owned and operated business for over 20 years with thousands of satisfied customers ~ You’ll be happy with the results. We guarantee it!
Why Choose Us:
- Wine you can trust at a price you’ll love. We offer top quality, award-winning wines at a fraction of the cost of liquor stores and restaurants.
- Our clean, professional, state-of-the-art facility provides you with a friendly, hassle-free environment to efficiently craft and bottle your wine.
- You'll love your wine. Guaranteed.
Everything you needed to know about Just Fine Wine's LE15 Wine Tasting featuring Tim Ellison taking place on Sunday, October 18, 2015 at Port Coquitlam's Wilson Centre.
Just Fine Wine and Winexpert are excited to announce that Island Mist now has two delicious Holiday inspired mists to choose from, Naughty Mist Merlot and Nice Mist Pinot Grigio.
Are you looking for the perfect accompaniment to your favourite wine? Are you interested in learning more about what wine complements...
Bold and assertive. Strength and structure. A new Eclipse is here. But just like the real thing, this rare phenomenon can only be experienced...
Every year we like to take the opportunity to thank each and every one of our incredible clients for their continued loyalty and support...
Just Fine Wine and Winexpert are happy to introduce NEW World Vineyard Pink Moscato from California! Light and refreshing on the palate with flavours of fresh strawberry, raspberry & cherry.
Dessert Wine has met its match. Three delectable flavours to satisfy your most desired cravings.
April has arrived and with it comes the final release of the LE14 series: Italian Super Tuscan with Grape Skins. Formerly a popular mainstay of the now defunct Crushendo series, this...
Get ready to set up your own back yard lemonade stand again this Summer. Just Fine Wine and Winexpert are happy to announce the return of Island Mist Hard Pink Lemonade and Hard Lim...
Considering the sunny weather we've been enjoying lately, you couldn't be blamed if you already found yourself in Spring/Summer mode. So what better time to announce the arrival of...
Because you demanded it , Selection Australian Grenache Rosé will be returning one last time! That's right, this is your final opportunity to experience this exceptional and elegant rosé.
Introducing a unique and delicious Island Mist flavour that will have you in a vacation state-of-mind with the first sip. New Coconut Yuzu Pinot Gris allows you to experience the freshness...
Until August 31st, Save on These Awesome Grape Skin Wine Kits: SELECTION Argentine Malbec (6-8 Week) SELECTION Italian Brunello (6-8 Week) SELECTION Italian Amarone (6-8 Week) WORLD...
$10 Off On-Premise || $5 Off Kit-Only Australian Shiraz Australian Chardonnay Ready to bottle in 4-5 Weeks. Offer valid until August 31, 2015.
$10 Off On-Premise || $5 Off Kit-Only Coastal Red (Red Burgundy) Coastal White (White Burgundy) Ready to bottle in 4-5 Weeks. Offer valid until August 31, 2015.
Take your wine to the next level with Oak Barrel Aging at Just Fine Wine. Space in the barrels is extremely limited and is available on a first come, first served basis. Visit...
We are extremely appreciative when people choose Just Fine Wine for their on-premise winemaking needs. All NEW on-premise clients will receive the choice of a $20.00 discount OR...
All NEW on-premise clients who are referred to Just Fine Wine by an existing customer will receive their choice of a $20.00 discount OR thirty new bottles (750ml...
Gift certificates are available for any occasion. Sometimes it is difficult to find just the right gift for that special someone...consider giving the gift of winemaking.
- “We have moved to (location removed) but we still want to bottle wine at your facility. We did 4 batches with you about 1 1/2 years ago and every bottle was delicious. We tried the a facility here in (location removed) but yours is 110% better.”– Patti & Gerry R
- “Gee you guys. We are just sitting here enjoying a glass of the red wine we bottled today at your shop. Once again it supersedes our expectations. Thanks so much.”– Joan & John V
- “We love going to Just Fine Wine; we have seen their business grow and prosper over the last 10 plus years and we are so delighted for them; couldn't happen to a nicer couple - and, then they are lucky...”– Joan & John V
- “Jen and I bottled our wine tonight. Looking forward to progressively working our way through them (keeping 6 to mature) and ordering some more. Many thanks to Jamie and team at Just Fine Wine! Fantastic set up guys, VERY professional outfit.”– Rob & Jen M
- “The new batch of Merlot wine I bottled yesterday is welcomed by all here at home, as being very good for evening sipping, congratulations! I love it!”– Rick W
- “Awesome!”– Beth D
- “The first batch was great! we will be bottling our second in a couple weeks.....looking forward to it.”– Kathie M
- “You folks are the best! Thank you sooo much for helping me this morning. I have a small commercial bottle of Sauvignon Blanc, did a taste test-even though my wine was not yet cold, and hands down yours is head and shoulders (and the rest of the body if you want to throw that in too) BETTER.”– Doris P
- “When we started making wine at Just Fine wine a couple of years a go we soon realized we were on to a good thing. Leslie, Doug and Jamie are great, friendly and helpful. The quality of their wine is superb.”– Landa P
- “I Love my friends at Just Fine Wine”– Sandra C