To Our Valued Customers,
We continue to closely monitor both the local and global situation concerning COVID-19. Just Fine Wine is taking every precaution here at our facility.
The health and safety of our customers and staff is of the highest priority for us.
Just Fine Wine takes its direction from local, provincial and federal health officials as well as Worksafe BC. We have implemented the following steps to ensure and support everyone’s health and wellbeing at our facility:
- Reinforcing our already rigorous standards and procedures for cleanliness and food safety.
- Working closely and communicating with our staff to ensure frequent hand washing and use of hand sanitizers. We also have made gloves, face masks, and face shields available to staff.
- All employees have been notified to stay home when sick.
- Signage posted on entrance door limiting occupancy and restricting when a customer may enter.
- 2-metre physical distancing in effect wherever possible throughout the shop.
- Bottling appointments are being spaced out as much as possible with at least a half hour allotted to each batch.
- Bottling/Bagging groups are strictly limited to a maximum of two people.
- No more than three customers groups (consisting of one or two people) in the store at a time. Two in the bottling room and one in the front of house. This will be strictly enforced and may require you to wait outside until we welcome you inside. This is our maximum capacity – our aim is to keep it at one group in the bottling room and one group in front of house.
- Continual sanitation of all high touch surfaces including counters, seats, tables, POS terminal, carts, door handles, etc. Bottling stations are disinfected after every use.
- Availability of hand washing station and hand sanitizer. We encourage all clients to clean their hands prior to their bottling session.
- Availability of gloves and face masks. All clients are STRONGLY encouraged to wear a facemask (or other acceptable face covering) while on our premises. We will wear ours to help protect you and ask that you kindly do the same for us in return.
- Sneeze guards installed at order desks as well as between bottling stations.
- Tap limit on POS terminal increased to $250 for most cards.
- If you have extenuating circumstances or concerns before or after your visit, please contact us directly and we can discuss alternate arrangements.
- If you feel sick or are presenting symptoms of any illness or if you have been in contact with someone who is sick or presenting symptoms; if you have recently travelled internationally or have been in contact with any international travelers, we respectfully demand that you reschedule your visit/appointment to a later date (outside of the recommended 14-day isolation window). We reserve the right to refuse (or delay) service to anyone for these reasons.
Please contact us with any questions or concerns…or if you are need of wine!
Thank you for your continuous loyalty and support and for placing your trust in us. We hope to see you soon.
Jamie (on behalf of the entire team at Just Fine Wine)